Monday, September 11, 2006

A Long Road...

Well Root fans it's been about 5 months since I updated my blog, and yes how lazy can I be, but I've been busy dammit! ;-)

I did want to take a few seconds and let you know what has been going on.

Just came back from Dragon*Con in Atlanta where we talked about New Voyages and all things Trek. I also sat on a Trek vs StarGate panel that was a lot of fun.

About to start shooting World Enough and Time and here's a teaser for you fans that actually read this blog that you won't hear anywhere else. The episodes got new sets you've never seen before that has to do with, let's just say etheral things.

Finally I wanted to comment about energy (yea I know a bit off track, but it's my blog)

I just love the fact that if anything happens to oil output, could be just the threat of something happening like a storm, and oil shoots up 5 bucks a barrel. Now when we get some good news like the huge oil find by Chevron in the Gulf, it's hey no big deal, won't effect prices, blah blah.

Personally I think enviromentalist have something to do with being a wet blanket on that oil find news. They were delighted to see gas spiking, hell they were hoping to see $6.00 a gallon at the pumps. In their minds it would force alternative energy sources and higher milage cars (which is great don't get me wrong), but now that there is a chance that the US could start to ween itself off the foreign oil tit with this find, it's hey no big deal.

and that's my 2 cents on that!

No comments: